Sully of Dave FM and I are back at it! No, I don’t mean we’re hooking up (you guys and your dirty minds, I swear), but just that we got the ol’ podcast up and running again.
I’m sharing the latest we did last week and the 2 before that in case you’re interested in hearing us talk about sex and dating, social media, City of Atlanta being the fun police, how sick of Charlie Sheen we are, and much more. If you think my laugh is annoying, you might not want to listen. And, you can also go eff yourself.
1. Guys are the clingy ones these days! What….is up with that? Also, take our “quiz” to see if you are indeed…a Stage 5 clinger.
2. Who’s the next celeb to go off the deep end, Charlie Sheen style?
3. Sully shaves his head for a cause. ‘Nuff said.
1. How soon should you text after a first date? Should the girl even text first?
2. City of Atlanta shut down 2 awesome street food vendors. Way to be lame, guys.
3. Listen HERE!
Even more previous:
1. Studies say texting/social media is leading to sex sooner! AWESOME! Or not?
2. Atlanta may get out of the dark ages and allow Sunday alcohol sales. Sully updates us on booze in the news.
3. I announce my position as the new editor of DailyCandy Atlanta. Woot!
Genuine thanks to everyone who listens! And, ideas for topics are always welcome, so send ‘em if you have ‘em!